Wow. Praise the Lord! I’m looking at an advanced copy of our book and wondering how we got to this place. Because of a wonderfully brilliant editor and an incredibly terrific publisher. Because of your prayers and support. Because of God’s faithfulness.
We’re asking the Lord to do far more than we could imagine, ask, or think in the hearts of our fellow sufferers around the world. We’re asking him to call readers to himself by faith, for the very first time. We’re asking him to pour his love into the hearts of believers who are hurting, so they would have sweeter fellowship with their Suffering Savior and a firmer hope in him. We’re asking him to equip the hurting for a ministry of comfort, as he renews their inner self day by day through the pain.
Would you like to be part of this? Are you suffering, and have you tasted God’s goodness, his hope within the hurt? Do you have loved ones who are hurting whom you want to encourage with the gospel? Are you just plain excited about the message behind Hope When It Hurts?
We’d love for you to apply to join our Launch Team!
What’s a Launch Team?
Think of our Launch Team as a group of “beloved volunteer-friends” advocating the hope of the gospel through Hope When It Hurts. The goal of the team is to spread the word about the book far and wide via word-of-mouth, social media, and other avenues, while praying that God would bear fruit through it.
You should apply for the Hope When It Hurts Launch Team if:
- You’re excited about the book, believe in its message, and want to help get it into many hands!
- You’re active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or Pinterest.
Launch Team SWAG
If you apply to join the Launch Team and are selected, you’ll receive the following perks (which we’re excited about!):
- An advanced review copy of Hope When It Hurts in PDF format (months before it hits the shelves)
- Access to a private Facebook Group where we’ll gather to pray, talk book updates, and share ideas
- Invitation to the online “launch party”
- A complimentary Hope When It Hurts pen
- A promo code for 50% off up to five (5) books and five (5) sets of notecards upon launch week (April 1, 2017)
Launch Team ASK
Here are the four things we would ask you to do:
- SHARE about the book on social media before, during, and after launch on April 1, 2017 (using the hashtag #hopewhenithurts).
- WRITE two book reviews:
- SPREAD the word in any other way you can.
- PRAY that God would draw many sufferers to himself.
How to Join
If you’re interested in applying, click here! The deadline is December 16, and the spots may fill up fast. If you’re selected, you’ll get an email from The Good Book Company, Sarah, and me with more information after the New Year.
PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON AND THE GOOD BOOK COMPANY, CHRISTIANBOOK.COM, and other Christian book retailers near you.