Thank you for being here!
I’m Kristen. I am a pastor’s wife, a mother of three, a writer, and a speaker. I’ve authored several books including:
- Help for the Hungry Soul: Eight Encouragements to Grow Your Appetite for God’s Word
- Humble Moms: How the Work of Christ Sustains the Work of Motherhood
- Fight Your Fears: Trusting God’s Character and Promises When You Are Afraid
- For the Bible Tells Me So (board book series)
- Hope When It Hurts: Biblical Reflections to Help You Grasp God’s Purpose in Your Suffering
- 12 Faithful Women: Portraits of Steadfast Endurance (general editor)
My mission is to help others love Jesus, learn his word, and live in light of his gospel. I very much enjoy teaching God’s word to women of local churches and would love to serve you in that way. (Get my speaking info here.) My husband, Brad, and I live in Chicagoland, are members of The Orchard.
Want to stay connected? Send me a note below, or subscribe to my email newsletter Nourished.
May the Lord bless you and keep you!